Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
Badgirl_TV 41 / T
"Crossdresser looking for cock on cam!"
Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom
 
Standard Member
Photo verified
Last Visit: Today

To view all of
Badgirl_TV's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of HornyWife?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view Badgirl_TV's photos, and thousands more!
  • 46,373 Members Online NOW!*
  • 142,656 New photos this week!
  • 125,596,085 Active Members!*
Friends Network
bradfordman0
Online NOW!
Massachusetts, United States
69eddieddie69
Lancashire, United Kingdom
friskyfella1969
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
jls9000
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Zoexxx24
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
al52431
Massachusetts, United States
whatuwantme4
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
bobbybill6977
County Durham, United Kingdom
onlystockings69
Dorset, United Kingdom
 
Status
Badgirl_TV 41/T
Durham, County Durham , United Kingdom
well well it looks like I can do stuff again! is the site getting back on track? here's hoping
Introduction
Hi, so im a part time crossdresser with a taste for older cock! Not really into young guys, i like an older daddy figure to use me like the girl im supposed to be. 90% of the time im straight acting and looking, but the other 10% i put on my favourite lingerie, turn on the webcam and hunt for cocks to cum for me :) xox

My Ideal Person older top guys to give me the hot load i deserve!

Have you ever had cybersex?:
I've done it so many times that I've forgotten how to type with two hands.

View more of Badgirl_TV's responses

Information
  • 41 / TS/TV/TG (Cross Dresser)
  • Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom
Sexual Orientation:
Bi-sexual
Looking For:  Men, Couples (man/woman), Groups, Couples (2 men) or Trans
Birthdate: April 1, 1983
Hometown: Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom
Relocate?: No
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5 ft 11 in / 180-182 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: Some college
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Atheist
Have Children: No
Want Children: No
Male Endowment: Long/Average
Circumcised: No
Bra Size: 40 / 90 A
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Shaved
Eye Color: Blue
Glasses or Contacts: None
My Trophy Case: